Say Goodbye to Dry Skin with Aloe Vera
Avail Free Shipping on all orders above Rs 699 🛒

Say Goodbye to dry skin with Aloe vera

Aloe coconut for dry skin

The first thought that comes to our mind when we think of Aloe Vera is hydration or nourishment. We all wish for effortlessly healthy glowing skin. But with us rushing about our routines during the day and dreaming of the big unwind at night, it leaves us with no time to take care of ourselves. 

With factors such as busy lifestyles, strenuous work schedules, lack of sleep, an unhealthy diet, pollution, and harmful sun rays our skin becomes prone to dullness and dryness. 

Since all of these things are a part of our lives, it is nearly impossible to avoid them. But it is, in fact, very much possible to protect ourselves from these with the right aid to nourishment. 

Aloe Vera is one such aid that protects your skin’s natural moisture and keeps it hydrated. The raw pulp of Aloe vera approximately contains 98% water which keeps skin hydrated. And the remaining 2% contains water, fat-soluble vitamins, and minerals making it an effective skin moisturiser.

Aloe vera, by nature, is light, non-greasy and non-sticky. It locks moisture into the skin and results in smoother, softer skin. It helps remove unsightly scars and fade blemishes. It also acts as an astringent and antibacterial, removing impurities and excess sebum from the skin and preventing any breakouts.

What better than a chemical and cruelty-free aloe coconut body wash for a nice warm bath? Only to top it off with the aloe coconut body lotion for soothed and hydrated skin. Now relax with the soothing feeling of Aloe Vera every day at home.
Previous Article Next Article